SEE: Comparison to Vision Plans
- Reduction of wellness exam fee $175 (new patient) to $85 (60% savings). All exams include screening for glaucoma, cataracts, and retinal concerns. Does Not include Wellness imaging.
- Dilated exams are considered a medical procedure and not part of wellness exam. If medical concern(s) of the eye present, then the individual’s medical insurance may / will be utilized for the exam and required diagnostic testing. Medical and emergency care would be billed under your medical insurance. If you do not have medical insurance, that patient will be billed at 60% of UCR.
- 30% courtesy discount on all eyewear as well as the availability of cost savings packages (lens and frame)
- 10 % courtesy discount on contact lens professional fees. This does not include medically necessary contact lens fits.
- 5% courtesy discount on contact lenses based on 1 yr supply. Maximum discount $30 on (6) month supply or $60 (1) year supply. Manufacturer’s rebates may also be used ranging from $50 to $200 (annual supplies).
- Special Packages (frame and lenses) for Eyeglasses SV $129 to $179, Multifocal $199 to $269 (frame and lenses): less than or equivalent to online vendors with a difference – we offer personalized services and care.